69/J, Panthapath, Dhaka
No. of Vacancy:
9.30 am – 7 pm
30 May 2023
*We are looking for candidates with experience in Business Development.
- Must have experience of participate on all kind of tenders like OTM-, DPP, LTM, ICT, CPTU processes. In depth knowledge in e-GP Tender Security Submission process and completion process. FILL, MAP in e-GP etc.
- Responsible to participate on RFP/RFQ/EOI/TOR Tender schedules of Govt. Ministries and corporate organizations and prepare technical proposals as per the specifications of the concerned organizations.
- Aware about the process of Tender related work. Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements. Manage Tender documentation preparation, submission & follow up.
- Have to understand client/Tender requirement. Reading the tender documents and have to understand about product and. Sourcing Future Tenders using Industry connections and online media, newspapers and DPPs; and recommending potential business opportunities to the Management.
- Prepare various letters, emails to communicate with external stakeholders. Review and edit existing documents to improve writing, styles, formatting, contents, etc. and keep records of any changes made.
- Knowledgeable about Non- Responsive Evaluation Criteria of a Tender. Experience in e-GP Mandatory Qualification Criterion.
- Maintaining a relationship with govt. officials on behalf of the Company for a tender related issue. Conduct meeting with the officials of Government & Non-Government Organizations and negotiate to obtain potential business.
- Visit govt. offices, regulatory bodies. Good inter-personal relation with govt. and private upstream providers. Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification reaching out to sales.
- Plan customer visit and follow up on weekly basis. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings with Higher Authority.
- To prepare the documents as per tender submission instructions/requirement and mode of submission procedure. To collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc., which are needed for submission.
- Responsible for Attending Meeting, Presentation, Demonstration, Requirements Analysis, Pre-sales analysis, Project Cost Analysis, Financial Proposal Prepare, Negotiation, Closing, Etc.
- Participating in Local and International bidding process including e-GP in different sectors. Monitoring of the bidding in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements.
- Coordinate with Business Development teams and Development team as and when necessary.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships & mutually beneficially relationship for the company and onboarding them.
- Management and Monitoring liaison process with Service Provider
- Conduct briefing sessions to internal & external team for different kind of product & services and Manage different kinds of ATL and BTL plan for ongoing and upcoming products and services based on customer segment
- Managing vendors, solution providers & Prepare Vendor Contract, Service Level Agreement, MoU& NDA for integration of new services;
- Management liaison process with Banks, telecommunication operators, third parties to launch & integrate different services.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Master’s degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Business Development, Communication, MS Office, Sales Marketing, Telecommunication, tender documentation, Tender Preparation
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Business Development, Communication, Education Project, Government Procurement, Hospital ERP Software, MS Office, Sales & Marketing, Telecommunication, tender documentation, Tender Preparation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Call Center, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age at least 26 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Experience in Payment Services and Banking Industry will added advantage
- DPP Expert, Tender bidding.
- Commercial operation related experience in retail, corporate or Government
- Good communication, Drafting, Filing, Documentation, and reporting skills.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with Principals, negotiate terms and price.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, office outlook & Internet.
- Salary: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Work at Office
- Send your CV or Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention the Job Position as Email Subject